Coming soon – group online information sessions
- Weight – introduction to real weight lose, that lasts and is easy to accomplish, What causes it and the changes needed to accomplish this
- Success – What holds you back and why, how to turn yourself around to winning either in personal goals or professional.
- Depression – What it really is and how to overcome and take back control
- PTSD / Trauma — The causes and how they effect your life, how to overcome the trauma and get your life back
- Dreams – why do we have them, what do they mean and why are they important and necessary to have good mental health
NEW EVENTS for 2019
MINDBAND come and join us and hear an alternative Natural way to Dieting. Helps you lose weight and improves your life emotionally and physically. No special food, shakes, pills, etc. Check out our pages on Weight Freedom, MINDBAND and Jan’s Journey.
Mar 6th and 25th 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Mar 6th – 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Mar 25th 6:30 – 7:30pm
All events approximately 1 hour long.
Meet Jan and hear her story.
Information and Q & A.
Free to attend. Open to Public.
# 3-236 Osborne St. Winnipeg, MB. ( beside Burger King) free parking behind building
Please send me a note on the contact sheet below letting me know your coming, thanks
EXPERIENCE HYPNOTHERAPY Nov 24, Dec 1, Dec 8 open to the public
Come and join us and experience a mild hypnotic state and release the stress of the week.
Thursdays Nov 24th, Dec 1st, Dec 8th
11:30 doors open session starts 12:00-1:00pm St. James Legion 1755 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, MB Cost 15.00 $5.00 of this will be given to the Legion as a donation. Thank You Veterans are FREE Food and beverages are available to purchase, Please do not bring food or beverages to the Legion. All hats must be removed entering the Legion (men and women) Thank you